Mr. John W. K. Ocran, the Chief Accountant in the Takoradi Technical Institute, is also the head of the school’s finance department (Accounts Office).
This department is a section of the Institute where all financial and procurement issues are dealt with. It is the financial gateway of the Institute. This department is at times known as the Accounts Office. It is the place for financial transactions.
The functions of the department are as follows:
- Receiving fees
- Sale of application forms
- Keeping of financial records
- Providing financial advice
- Preparation of student bills
- Receiving of rents from staff
- Processing of staff salaries and benefits
The workers of the department include:
Miss. Victoria Gideon – Accountant
Mr. Michael Ato Ackah – Accountant
Miss Evelyn Akosua Gli – Accountant.
They are all hard working officers who are working hand in hand with the Chief Accountant.