Mr. Joe Bucknor Ankrah, the administrative officer in the Takoradi Technical Institute, is also the head of the school’s main office (Registry).
This department is a section of the Institute where all correspondences are received and dispatched. It is gateway of the Institute. This department is at times known as the Registry. It is the place for Enquiries.
The functions of the department are as follows:
- Receiving mails
- Dispatching mails
- Keeping all papers for record purposes
- Providing tracing services
- Filing of letters
- Checking movement of files
- Processing of Employment forms, and other clerical duties
- The department mainly deals with both workers and students of the Institute.
The workers of the department include:
Miss. Anna Owiredu – Administrative office
Abigail Dzifa Addy – Cleck grade II and
Jonas Amankwah – Chief Messenger.
They are all hard working officers who help to uplift the Institute’s image.